Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Long Day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love how sweet my baby looks, drinking his bottle.  It has been a bittersweet week, as I have weaned him.  He hasn't seemed to care much, but it has been hard for me!  I love nursing and the special bond it always gives me with each of my children.  But between trying to figure out how to get this little guy to gain more weight and figure out his allergies, it has been easier to put him on formula!

Yet again I am going to post and then put my picture up later.  I'm so tired tonight.  It was a long day.   Church was good, but tiring.  Olivia woke up with pink and goopy eyes so John stayed home with her and Noah. I took the others to church, and even though Sam was quite a bit of work, it went really well!

After church, we ate and rested a bit, then John's brother called.  His grandma is not doing well at all, and they don't expect her to make it through the night.  He left to go be with family.  I had a fireside I really wanted to go to.  Another ward was hosting a fireside about autism and other special needs, so I left the kids (except Noah) in the care of Chipper and went to the meeting. It was very good and I learned a lot of good stuff.  When I got home, all was well (I just will work to forget where Mitchell supposedly got locked in Chipper's room and crawled out the window, on to the roof, around to the shed and through the back yard) and they had even cleaned the kitchen.

Kids are now all in bed, and I'm ready to sort out the day and process everything.  I will be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment