Shabby Miss Jenn

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where is Winter???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So while the East coast is working to dig themselves out of one of the worst blizzards in years, out here in the west, I think spring is coming early! I can't believe how gorgeous the weather is and spring fever is beginning to get in my blood! I just know I'm being fooled and we'll still get a few good storms before it's time to pull out the lawn mower, but it is nice to enjoy the sun and outdoors! Growing up in Southern Nevada, I don't think I would have ever called 45 degrees warm and balmy, but for February in Utah, we might as well pull the swim suits out! This picture says it all! Noah loved being outdoors and playing on the steps. He was so happy. I think I have 30 pictures of him, but this one is my favorite!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the weather too. That baby is so precious it just makes me want to hold him and kiss him.

    ReplyDelete