Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Next Mozart

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This little guy LOVES music!  Now in all fairness, he comes by it honestly.  Music is a big thing in our house.  Not that we have exceptional talent or anything, just that we all enjoy it so much!  Chipper plays the piano, all the time, even when it's not the most convenient time.  Mitchell can hear a song a few times and sit down and pick out the notes for it.  Abby has only recently started playing, but she loves it. 

Well, anytime that Chipper or I or anyone is sitting at the piano, Noah crawls in, pulls himself up and dances along to the  music. I think it is safe to say that the front room is his favorite room in the house!  Today, I was practicing a song, and of course, he came right in to join me.  I lifted him up to my lap and let him play the keys.  He thought that was the best ever!  He would pound a few notes and then turn back to me with the biggest grin!  Then back to pounding on the piano!  I just couldn't resist snapping a picture of that  smile!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that smile :) Don't you love seeing thrm completely love doing something?!

    ReplyDelete