Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Hair

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So today was Abby's Valentine's party, and I just had to do something fun and special with her hair! I have a favorite hair blog (proof that there is truly a blog for and about everything in the world) and I found this cute little do on it! It was so easy! I did both hers and Olivia's, exactly the same! I love those mornings, when I send my kids out the door, and they don't look like orphans! i wish I were disciplined enough to be this good every morning!

And for anyone interested in checking out lots of darling hair do's, click HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, I love it. Stuff like that makes me wish for a girl:) But, then I was just thinking this morning as we were rushing out the door how great it is to have boys that I don't have to spend all morning on doing their hair. Oh well...we just find something else to obsess over right?

    ReplyDelete