Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Bookends!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's what I lovingly call my oldest and my youngest, and here they are together on the couch! I came downstairs this morning to see the two of them hanging out! Does it get any cuter? I love how much all of my children love their baby brother, but it's especially fun to see how much the older kids enjoy him. They are such a big help!

We had a good day today, in fact, it was an almost perfect day! Chipper and I went to the music store and found more music for him. He is becoming quite the pianist and can't get enough. He plays constantly and goes through music faster than I can buy it! He doesn't just learn an entire song in a matter of weeks, but memorizes it as well. Some that you can hear often at our house include, The Entertainer (played at a faster rate than Joplin ever intended, I'm sure), Walking in Memphis, How to Save a Life and Loving You by Jason Mraz was the new one he got today!

After that, John took all the kids, except Noah to visit his parents, and I enjoyed a quiet house! I was able to write over 1,000 words on my book and it felt so nice to enjoy the quiet!

2 comments:

  1. How is it that he is old enough to be the big brother? It was just yesterday he was the baby we were all snuggling!! Glad you had such a wonderful day. YOU DESRVE IT!!!!

    LOVED the layout with the pictures of James. I can't wait to put them all together. That's a big goal for me this year, to actually put books together for all three boys!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you to be working on your novel. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete