Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, February 22, 2010

Still Sick

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Are you as sick of reading about my sick children as I am of having sick children?  They are showing improvement, so that is a good thing!  Noah's fever is slowly going down, but tonight he is showing signs of pink eye, so that might be here to stay for awhile!  I just love this sweet picture of him!  He's trying so hard to feel well enough to play!

I've been doing a lot more writing lately, and really feeling like I am getting into a flow of things. I have started a writing blog (I seriously do have more blogs than shoes) and you can find it through the link at the top! I'm just getting started, but I want it to be a fun way for people to follow along as I take this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment