Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today was a nice and relaxing Saturday.  It was beautiful weather, but I didn't even go out in it. I should have, but it felt nice to catch up on a few projects, stay in pj's most the day and just enjoy the kids!  John took Chipper and Abby to visit Grandpa Yarn, and they enjoyed that.  We're all still a bit in shock and trying to come to terms with how grandma is doing.  I especially feel for my mother-in-law and  my heart aches for her.

I've been reading a new book lately (mostly just when I lay by Sam for naps and bedtime).  It is absolutely fabulous!  I'm quite the picky reader, but this book does not disappoint.  If you are looking for an enjoyable read with fabulous characters who walk right off the page, then you  need to read The Help.

The picture above is a cute little project I finished up.  I will be posting more info about them on my store blog on wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment