Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We had a pretty good day. John and I celebrated last night by going out to dinner and exchanging gifts. We had a rule this year, for gifts it couldn't be traditional--no chocolate, no flowers! He got me a year's subscription to a writing magazine (I can't wait) and I got him the MLB package, so that we can watch every Brave's game this year! We are both excited and had so much fun together!

Today was church and for Sunday dinner, we made steaks and chicken. I also made gluten-free brownies (that I tried to cut into hearts, but they didn't come out of the pan very well for me) with vanilla ice cream. I wanted to add cherries that I had bottled last summer, but it was my last bottle, and it was fermented. Just my luck!

In all the excitement of the day, I didn't get a picture done until tonight! Fortunately, my ever photogenic little girl was quick to volunteer! She's such a darling! Last night, before she went to bed, she left love notes on all our pillows. John's was a hand drawn pig that said, "Hogs and Kisses". Sam's note said "will you play heartball with me?" And mine said, "Roses are Red, Violets are blue, pancakes are red on valentines day." Glad she could leave me a reminder! LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that girl. I miss you. I feel like it has been way too long since we have talked. I'm so grateful for your blog so that feel like I at least kind of know what is going on.

    ReplyDelete