Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine Box

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am so in love with this little box! I made it for Abby to take to school for her valentine party. It was so easy! I just put together a sheet of pictures of her with her friends, her sister, her baby brother, etc. Then I printed off 4 sheets of it on my regular printer. I cut and glued it onto a box and then applied a light layer of modge podge (coolest stuff EVER) and then added a few flowers and ribbon! I love how it is all about her and will be a fun keepsake box to use afterwards!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I were more creative. If only you could see Wyatt's box that he and Josie made together--hideous might be the word to describe. I will try to take comfort in the fact that althouh I don't extend my time and energy to help make cut e projects at least they are creating fun memories together? I truly want more creativity. . . .I just feel too "spent" by everything else in my life!

    ReplyDelete