Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another let down!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm totally weird, and I'll admit that!  But, I watch the news faithfully, every day, hoping for a big snow storm!  I wait all week, for the supposed big storm that will hit!  Well, today was like all the rest-very anti-climatic!  It was pretty for a few minutes this morning and then it quickly melted!  I guess I'm just left to covet all the storms in the east!

Mitchell's ear is a lot better tonight, but now it has started in with Olivia.  Oh well, I guess this is what to expect when one has six children!  Little Noah is gradually getting better, but he seems to be bouncing back the slowest.  He just seems to have so much crud around his eyes and it makes him look so tired!  Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment