Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

6 more weeks of Winter

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I stole the idea from a fellow CT member to do a Groundhog Meatloaf for Groundhogs Day. Doesn't it look tasty? I had so much fun with this! I laughed the whole time I made it, especially when it looked more like a pig than a groundhog! But I think the best was how the family referred to it? "Can I have some more groundhog?" "Is the groundhog all gone?" I promise it was just ground beef, but it was a little fun to pretend that we actually ate the groundhog because he saw his shadow! He should have had better news for us!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha...that's awesome. Love it! But wait isn't 6 more weeks of winter GOOD news for you crazy "snow lovin" people:) love yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, true! I LOVE winter, so I really wasn't too sad, except we haven't gotten snow in forever, and the weather has been warm, so it's almost making me excited for spring!

    ReplyDelete