Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to a New Year

It is officially 2010! I couldn't be more excited for this new year, all wrapped up in pretty paper and ready for me to gradually untie each ribbon and see what is waiting inside! This new year holds all the promise and hope and wonder of a new start. As with life, there are always challenges and obstacles lurking around the bend, but I get to mold it into what I want. I choose what I will accomplish, what I will appreciate and what I will take with me into next year. Is their anything more beautiful than that type of gift!

The purpose of this blog is two fold. I am committed to take a picture a day, blog about it, scrap about it, cherish it! I also want to journal here, every day, about all the things in my life! So, you might be in for quite a ride! I am a Stay at home mom to 6 children. I have Celiac Disease which I am learning every day how to better eat for my body's sake. I have 2 children with Celiac and one son with a chromosomal defect. He actually has too many chromosomes and it makes for a very interesting and challenging life! I am a homeschooling mom who wonders every day if I'm doing it right, but couldn't be happier with the effort! I am a writer who has put those aspirations on hold for too long, but plan to really write that novel this year! I am a crafter with a million ideas and never enough time to do all the things that buzz around in my head! So, as you can see, one year will never be enough, but hopefully, I can at least try to capture the highlights and untie the Ribbons, a little each day!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you put things into words! I can only imagine how amazing that novel is going to be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to follow this. Can't wait to read your book

    ReplyDelete