Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Getting Organized



I'm so pleased with today's project and the photo I have to show for it! It was a lot of work, but so worth it! I spent the day cleaning and organizing the play room and all the kids toys. They aren't all in here, when this picture was taken, but a good amount of them are and everything has it's own container! I've decided that one of the things Sam needs is a lot of organization. He gets overstimulated very easily, so this is a way to keep most of his stuff locked away. He only gets one box at a time and has to pick it up before getting out the next box. I hope this helps!

I ended up choosing the picture of Olivia for last night. I just love the look of pure joy on her face. I also love the nightgown she is wearing. My mother-in-law sewed it for her, for Christmas. I just treasure gifts like that!

I'm also posting my week 2 layout. I'm so excited that I've made it two full weeks into this project! Just 50 more weeks to go (and I hope they pass very, very slowly).



Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment