Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finished out the month!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm so excited that I made it through the entire month of January and never missed a day! This is so unlike me! You don't even know! I'm the queen of great ideas, and not so good at the follow through! Maybe getting old is helping me to be a little more determined to keep with it! Either way, one month of 2010 down and 11 more to go (not that I'm in any hurry to see it pass quickly).

Sundays are hard days for me to get pictures. They aren't typical "take pictures" sort of day, so I have to really work at it! We usually spend the morning getting ready for church, spend 3 hours at church, have Sunday dinner, maybe squeeze in a nap, etc.

Tonight I grabbed this photo right before we put kids to bed. Please ignore the mess of my basement! It was a day full of play by Sam and Olivia, and I hadn't had time to clean up! Besides, that's life, right! And I'm all about capturing the realness!

We discovered a fun game tonight, we put the table at its highest setting, set it next to the bean bag and let Sam jump to his heart's content. They call it "crashing" in the autism world (or at least on the website I read about this) and its supposed to be good for sensory stuff. He has always loved jumping, so needless to say, this was a hit! He was in heaven!

I'm off to bed, as it's late and tomorrow will be another busy, crazy day! Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my ramblings over the past month! I hope I didn't bore anyone too much!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not seeing the photo! But I wanted to say congrats on making it through the entire month! It deserves to be celebrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing so hard now! Can you tell I was tired! I uploaded the pic online and everything, just forgot to post the code!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very impressed Ramona! I have loved peeking into your days. I love you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete