Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gooooo Cougars



We weren't actually watching the cougars play tonight (BYU), but instead were all glued to the Jets/Chargers game. However, Olivia believes that ALL football games warrant pulling out her cheerleading uniform and doing her cheers for the cougars! I guess we're teaching her well! Or at least, that is what my hubby believes! We were so excited to see the Jets win. We're not Jets fans, but rather die hard Colt's fans and knew their chances would be better against the Jets than the Chargers. Plus, it was just a great game! I am constantly amazed at how more into football I become the longer I'm married to my husband and the older my boys get.

I also did some scrapping this evening, which I love to do! I am so excited by this layout of Olivia. The photos were taken by my amazing sister, Lynette. She does photography in Vegas, but took the time to come up to Utah to visit us, this past fall! I am so in love with all the photos she took. The kit I used for this is by my friend and partner in the digiscrap business (well, one of my partners) and I loved playing with it! So, I decided to share!



Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment