Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Finally a Snow Day


I am crazy, I will admit it, but I LOVE the snow! Everyone told me it would get old, but this is my 2nd winter here, and I still love it! I really think I always will! All week, I heard about the storms down south and all the snow they got in places that normally don't get that much. And we would wake up with a skiff of snow that would be gone by the time breakfast was done! They built up last nights storm to be really big, and it was a bit of a disappointment, but at least it did give us a few inches!

What I really want is a day where it snows non-stop, just those big fluffy flakes that are so beautiful! I want to stay in my warm house and watch it paint the world white! Don't get me wrong, we do have snow on the ground and have had snow on the ground since December, but I want more!!! So, today's picture was of the snow! And hopefully, there is even more when I wake up in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment