Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not so Happy


I love this picture of my little man, even if he isn't too happy! I also love this picture of my sweet and wonderful hubby! It's been so nice having him home this week. I'm so glad that last week is behind us!

Today was a rough day, not just on little Noah. I think I just woke up in a bit of a grumpy mood, and that's never good! Maybe it's the affect of this eternal inversion we seem to be experiencing! Even though the sun is shining, we don't get to see it because of a layer of smog that just settles over the entire valley. Some days I don't mind it, because I love cloudy days, but I think I've had enough!

The highlight of my evening (and I probably should have taken my camera to get a picture) was an essential oil party I went to. I LOVE essential oils. They have become a life line to me, with all the various health issues my family has. They have not only brought real healing, but they just make me happy! I love getting to leave the kids with John and going to visit with other women who share so many of the same viewpoints as I do. And it was so nice, one of my friends brought gluten free cookies and the other friend made healthy peppermint fudge! It was the perfect evening!

So, even though I spent most the day feeling like Noah looks, by tonight I feel rejuvenated and ready to face the world again! And there's a chance of snow for tomorrow! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE snow storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment