Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quiet Sunday



Today was a nice, quiet Sunday. I started in with a sore, scratchy throat yesterday and it continued on through today! I woke up with Sam about 5:30, but I was so tired. I had just finished feeding Noah and got him back to sleep, so I wanted a bit more! I took Sam downstairs and turned on Max and Ruby (his favorite cartoon) and snuck in a few more zzz's while he watched it! When John got up, he let me go back to bed and he handled breakfast! I slept until 9:30. I couldn't believe it! It felt so good! I ended up staying home from church because Noah had a stuffy nose an Mitchell had the same sore throat I did, so we just decided to keep our germs to ourself!

This picture is my eldest son, Chipper! Chipper is really just a nickname for him, but it's what we've always called him. He was listening to his ipod and watching the football game, and I couldn't resist a picture! I feel like I rarely see him these days, so it gets hard to document that he really does live here!

He will be 13 in a few months, and I'm in denial. Honestly, I just gave birth to him! How could 13 years fly by so quickly? He is a typical almost-teen. He likes girls and music and hanging out with friends! It's such a flash from the past, because he is obsessed with Michael Jackson and anything else from the 80's. I lived through the 80's, they really weren't as cool as my son believes! He's a pretty good little actor too, and loves it! He just finished being one of the leads in the Christmas play at school and is awaiting tryouts for the Spring musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment