Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, January 15, 2010

"Mamma, me baby"



Tonight, as we were watching the end of Biggest Loser (I just love DVR) Sam went upstairs and dragged all my pillows and blankets down and dropped them at my feet. He laid down and said, "Mamma, me baby". It was really cute! He has been so much better these last couple of days. It's hard to say what exactly has done the trick. We've taken away refined sugar and flours and replaced everything in our diet with all natural stuff. I have been rubbing his feet every night with oils and then we've worked to keep the toy room organized. Whether it was one of those things, or all combined, or just a complete fluke, I'm not complaining. This is manageable. A week ago, I was ready to find a place to check myself into. I truly didn't think I had it in me to go on. I'm thankful that hard times are followed up by time to catch a breath.

I've been working on my novel, since the first of the year, and I finished Chapter One yesterday. It's not huge progress, but in between all the other life things I have going on, it's nice to at least get in a little bit. I'm really excited about it and can't wait until it is finished and I can share it with the world! Hopefully the world (or an editor) will be as excited as I am! LOL!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to read your novel! Maybe one day I will be brave and actually attempt one too. I'm glad that things are gettin a little bit easier with Sam.

    ReplyDelete