Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, January 29, 2010

Best Actor

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is one of the awards, Chipper got today from school. He played several parts in the Christmas play, right before Christmas, mainly the narrator and Marley and the Ghost of Christmas Past. He did an incredible job. Of course, I'm going to say that, as his mom, but honestly, it blew me away! He was so comfortable there on stage and so dynamic! I loved seeing him so in his element. It was extra exciting for him to get this award, and he couldn't wait to come home and show us! He has also been cast as Gaston in the Spring Musical, Beauty and the Beast. I can't wait. Not only is it my favorite Disney movie, but I'm excited to see him as this part! It cracks me up, too, how much he is into theatre! He got an ipod touch for Christmas and the only music he listens to are all from Broadway plays. His current favorites are Les Miserables (which I LOVE!!!) and Little Shop of Horrors. He was begging tonight for the soundtrack from Guys and Dolls. I have to admit, I am not complaining about his music choices!!

No comments:

Post a Comment