Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stop Jumping on the Trampoline Naked

If I had a dollar for every time I find myself saying these words, I would be a very rich woman!  Sam LOVES to jump with all his clothes shed on the lawn.  My poor sweet neighbor.  She is a wonderful sweet elderly woman who just loves me and my kids and makes me smile everytime I see her!  I'm sure Sam has given her a chuckle on more than one occasion.  Most of the time, I don't care.  Maybe I should.  But I don't.  There are way too many other things I can worry about.  It makes him happy, and hey, if that's all it takes, well, for now, go for it!  However, I did draw the line today when he headed out the front door (still completely naked) to ride his scooter down the driveway.  I explained that he had to keep the naked thing to the back yard!

(I know I'm still lacking like 2 weeks of pictures. Things have just been crazy, but I promise the picture for today does have Sam clothed!)

1 comment:

  1. Love it Ramona!!! I love just reading about the little things in your day! keep the daily tidbits coming!!!

    ReplyDelete