Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Crazy Weather

Even though the date stamp and time show it to be very early on Sunday morning, I haven't technically been to bed yet, so I can still count it as Saturday!  It's 4 am, but I couldn't go to sleep without blogging! Am I crazy?

Today was a good day with crazy weather.  It started out cloudy, then rained, then turned to sleet, then to snow and when I went out this evening to a friend's house, it was that super cold windy snow!  Definitely did not feel like the almost 60 degrees we had the day before!

I had a great day, though.  First, I got to meet a friend that designs with me at my shop, Brownie Scraps.  She lives in Salt Lake, and it was fun to go meet her and her two children!  We had a lot of fun!  Then I hung out with the family, ate yummy food and just enjoyed being together!  Tonight when everyone was headed to bed, I went to my friend Angela's house where she was having a raw foods party!  It was a blast, and I'm even more anxious than before to learn more!  I have been intrigued by eating all raw food for about 7 years now, but have never managed to fully make the switch.  It is coming slowly, but I gained a lot of new info and some yummy recipes tonight that I can't wait to try!  After the party, several of us stayed and talked for hours and hours, but it was so fun!  I haven't done that in years!

And now, I'm thinking I better go get a little sleep since the baby will probably be up in about 2 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment