Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, March 8, 2010

My Cutie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just love this picture of Noah!  I took this today while we were out and visiting the dinosaur museum with cousins!  We had so much fun, even though it was pretty crazy!  We had five adults and 8 children under the age of 5!  Yeah, definitely crazy!!!  We only lost Sam once though, so that is a huge bonus in my book!

Things have improved so much with  my little guy.  Since taking him off all dairy and wheat, he has cleared up and has actually gained a couple of pounds.  I'm so excited by this!  There is nothing worse than worrying about your baby! 

The trampoline is still paying off, big time!  That is the only thing Sam wants to do.  In fact, as I got him ready for bed tonight, I asked him if he was excited to go to school tomorrow (normally he ADORES school). Tonight he said, "no bus (meaning riding the bus to school and attending school), boo (food) and bump bump (jump jump).  So, its good to know he has his priorities in the right place!

1 comment: