Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Latest Project

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well, you all probably know by now that I don't like pictures of myself, so this little book was hard for me to do.  But, I decided that it would be nice to have a little album about me, not only for me to look back on, but for my kids to remember who I was in 2010!  I included all my favorites and my 4 goals to accomplish before I turn 40!  It will be fun to look back and see if I did it!  Maybe it's the fact that I've lost 3 loved ones in the past 5 months, but it  has reminded me that it is little things like this that we will leave behind as concrete evidence that we existed!  My kids may not remember that my favorite movie of all time is Pride and Prejudice, that my very favorite food is enchiladas (okay, they will probably remember that one!) or that I really truly want to run a marathon, publish a book, go on a cruise and grow a successful garden in the remaining two years before I turn 40.  But this is a small way I can document me for them!  I plan to put it in my hope chest, along with all the other little treasures that make me who I am!  Hopefully, someday, when my time on earth is done, they can take each one out and spend just a few more minutes remembering the little things that make me me!  And hopefully, they will also know and remember that I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment