Shabby Miss Jenn

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Belated Birthday Post

I don't even know why I didn't post last night. I guess I was just too happy from that end-of-the-day birthday bliss!  It was such a nice day!  I was reminded how many people in my life I love and how many of them love me back!  I am blessed in every way! 

We went to a church couples dinner/dance and had so much fun!  We have some awesome couples in our ward/neighborhood and it was so fun to hang out with them!  We listened to music and even danced.  It was so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ramona... i miss your daily posts... bring back the 365! you know you want to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is full of beauties! If you like traveling I invite you to visit my traveling blog which is in Greek and in English. Kind regards, Philip Travelling

    ReplyDelete